Information on the processing of personal data
Company Stamol, s.r.o. Provides You with sufficient protection in the processing of Your personal data, we treat them on the basis of the laws that are associated with the protection of personal data. We process Your personal data in accordance with the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (also known under the abbreviation GDPR) and by law 18/2018 Z. Z. 29.11.2017 on the protection of personal data and amending certain laws.
1/Why We process Your personal information and for what purpose
We process Personal data only in a lawful manner so as not to infringe the fundamental rights of the data subject and only to the extent that it is limited and necessary for the purposes of concluding the contract, for further future cooperation and re-consultation. We process Personal data in the range of: name, surname, address, telephone number, E-mail, birth code, insurance company, date of birth, account number, photograph.
2/Who has access to Your personal information
Your personal data can be accessed by administrator staff who only handle Your personal information to the extent that is limited to the purpose of the processing. Personal information is stored and backed up in the external vendors database.
3/What rights do you have regarding the processing of personal data
You have the right to contact the administrator of Your personal information and to request information and access to the processing of Your personal information.
You Also have the right to:
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data and the addition of incomplete personal data
- The right to delete personal data
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The right to limited processing of personal data
- The right to transferability of personal data
- The right to oppose profiling and automated decision-making
- The right to a notification obligation of a personal data controller in connection with the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data
The person Concerned shall be entitled to revoke his consent at any time by informing the personal data controller in writing by e-mail: email@example.com or in person.
4/How Long do we keep Your personal information